It’s my first day back at school and I am sorely tempted to do the anime toast thing
To be honest… that was a little disappointing.
I don’t have time to write a review or anything right now, but I will later. Sorry.
Do you know what time it is?? That’s right, giveaway time!!
So I recently hit almost 190 followers (!!) and that’s pretty awesome, so I decided to do a giveaway! The item being given away is a physical copy of the Bastion soundtrack, never used, and it’s cool little case that has lots of nice art. So if you’re one of the few people who don’t already have the soundtrack, or you just want a physical version of it, this is the giveaway for you.
- Reblog and like as much as you want, I’ll be keeping track of activity as best I can
- You don’t have to be following me but it’d be cool if you did!
- US residents only, sorry! I’ve never had luck with international mail
- Must have your askbox open
- Must be willing to give me your name and address
- The giveaway starts now and ends 8/28 at 9:30 PM PST time
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen
Okay that’s it! If you have any questions, just ask. Good luck!
I sent a piece of poorly-drawn fan art to a person and now I’m super embarrassed its 3am I’m too tired for this
One time in French a bunch of us took the Myers-Briggs test and we discovered that all of the INTPs had sat in a line. We started calling it the row of apathy
Okay so last night I was listening to the most recent night vale
And a little bit after the beginning, there was some static and I heard the voice of Kevin’s assistant (forgive me, I forget her name) and then it cut back to Cecil saying something. I figured it was a plot point that would come up later in the episode so I didn’t really question it, but it did not happen again.
I looked on tumblr afterwards and I didn’t see any mention of this.
At first I figured that haha it’s just one of those things we’re not going to talk about lol wtnv, but after checking the tag again just now I see absolutely nothing.
Did I imagine this? I kind of hope so
hey d’you think Amy and Rory ever met Steve Rogers in 1940s New York